For God's Glory

I opened this blog so that I can glorify and give praises to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Son of God.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Can't Be Used to It ( Ang Hindi Ko Masanay na Puso)

It has been many years after my divorce with Rachel and Miko's dad yet up to now, I am still always saddened when Rachel and Miko go to their dad to spend the day, days, weeks or so. Especially during the holidays, my heart still breaks everytime they go, everytime I wake up in the morning not finding them in their rooms. I have always wanted them to have time with their dad of course and be close to him. My sadness is caused just by them being not within my sight. And in these times, I would always pray and in spirit, God brings Rachel and Miko back to my arms and presence. God has been so good at comforting me during those days that they are away and with God's power, they are always in my heart and prayers. When friends tell me they miss their kids when they go somewhere, I pray for them that God gives them the same comfort He gives me. I love you, Rachel and Miko.......Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment