For God's Glory

I opened this blog so that I can glorify and give praises to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Son of God.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just in time in commemorating the Birth of Christ, I would like to be reborn and be a pollen of God's Mighty Words and Works. Lord, mold me and make me. Use me.Use me for Your Glory. In such not avery long time I came to know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, my life has totally transformed. A lot of times, I cannot explain he transformation in my own words, yet in my heart God talks to me and deals with me in ways beyond my own understanding. At first, I was trying to get explanation for every single thing that comes my way and I could hardly comprehend. God had then impressed to me that I would know Him better and deeper if I put my intelligence aside And as I pray that God puts my intelligence away from my heart to get close to Him, He had blessed me with discernment and had replaced the intelligence (specifically human philosophy) with my total dependence on Him and Him alone. This is the greatest gift of my life: knowing God and feeling His breath each day of my life. For all and everything in my life today, I give back all the Praise and Glory back to Him, my Lord and my Savior.

The Spirit of the Season

For 42 years of life, it was not until about 7 years ago that I came to know Jesus Christ personally. It was hard to separate myself from the world, yet He made it so possible that I myself could not even explain the transformations in my life. All I knew is that He is with me each second and each day of my life. During this Christmas Season, the Spirit of God is the real Reason for the Season. Lord, may I find it in my heart to share to my husband and kids the true and real meaning of the season, that You are the reason for this season. That there is more than giving of material gifts, decorating for the season. I love you, Lord. Let me be a pollen of Your Words , that You may use me to spread Your Good News , that like a pollen I may go from one person to another and be productive in the Ways You want me to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment